Thursday, August 4, 2011

American Eagle

I am usually not very picky about my shoes but since its summer i decided i needed some new flip flops. I looked on the internet for the style I wanted and found that American Eagle Outfitters had what I wanted.
I got the brown with light brown straps in size 11 and they feel amazing.
while i was there i decided to get some trunks, which are basically boxers for them, and some boardshorts, which are swimming trunks. The trunks feel great and my girlfriend loves when i wear my lose shorts with them so you see the bright colors and american eagle band on the top. I havent gone swimming yet but the board shorts feel great, but are a little hard to get on with it being tied and velcro so you have to undo all the string to get the velcro undone to just get out but they do feel good and could be a daily wear if you live on the coasts. I plan on buying much more from there and I might post some pictures of what all I got

No comments:

Post a Comment